Weldable Ceramic tiles lined pipe fittings are mainly welded abrasion resistant ceramics to the inner wall of the steel pipe through an advanced stud welding process to form a strong wear-resistant layer. The highest temperature resistance is 500°C, and the welded wear-resistant ceramic process is mainly used for anti-wear of high-temperature pneumatic conveying equipment.
The production process of weldable Ceramic tiles lined pipe fittings is are relatively complicated, the production cycle is long, and the cost is high. However, it is resistant to high temperatures, and the connection between the ceramic sheet and the steel pipe is firm, and it is not easy to fall off. You can choose a suitable anti-wear solution according to the on-site operating environment.
|Content of alumina||≥92%||≥95%|
|Rockwell A hardness||≥82HRA||≥85HRA|
|Impact strength||≥1200 MPA||≥1500 MPA|
Super wear resistance: The ceramics are made of high-quality alumina corundum ceramics with a Vickers hardness of up to 1800. It is used for powder transportation. The wear resistance is 20 times that of ordinary carbon steel, and the service life of the equipment is at least 10 times longer;
High-temperature resistance, no falling off: each piece of ceramic has high-strength and high wear-resistant bolts to weld it to the bottom steel plate, with strong adhesive bonding, and double-layer fixing, ceramics are not easy to fall off under harsh working conditions and can be stored at 0°C-500°C for a long time operation, which can meet most working conditions;
Selection principle of wear-resistant ceramic technology
|Process type||Operating temperature(℃)||Applicable medium||Material particles(mm)||Application range|
|Paste type||300||Powder/slurry||≤3||Pneumatic conveying of powder or slurry below 300°C|
|welding type||300-800||Powder/slurry||≤10||Pneumatic conveying of larger particle powder or slurry below 800°C|
|Dovetail type||≤800||Powder/slurry||≤200||Conveying larger particle powder or high-speed rotating equipment below 800°C|
|Impact resistant||≤800||Granules/slurries||≤200||Bulk material conveying system below 800℃, especially suitable for a mixture of hard lump material and powder material|
|Ceramic rubber composite||-50~150||Granules/slurries||≤200||Bulk material conveying system below 150°C, especially suitable for pure soft bulk material conveying, can withstand greater impact|
1. The factory is a manufacturing enterprise dedicated to the production, design, research and development of wear-resistant ceramics for 15 years
2. Years of actual industry experience can provide the best and best anti-wear design plan for enterprise equipment
3. The perfect after-sales service system allows customers to have no worries
4. For ceramic patch elbows, we adopt the staggered pasting process. The staggered arched patching process is designed to solve the powder and slurry conveying system that is particularly severely worn by the wear-resistant ceramic pipes, so as to form a firm anti-wear layer, and the ceramics will not fall off.
Weldable Ceramic tiles lined pipe fittings are mainly used for high-temperature powder transportation or anti-wear of powder-making system equipment, such as the transportation of coal powder, mineral powder, slag, limestone, cement, fly ash, etc.
Derusting and grinding: Grinding and derusting the cylinder to be pasted with wear-resistant ceramics, removing rust and oxide layer, and then cleaning the polished part with thinner.
Glue dispensing: Mix A: B glue 2:1 and stir thoroughly.
Glue application: Apply glue on the polished metal surface, and apply glue on the front and side of the ceramic.
1. The ceramic sheet and the pipe steel parts are quickly bonded and bonded, and the ceramic sheet is pressed tightly. The thickness of the adhesive layer after bonding should be within 1-1.5mm to ensure bonding strength.
2. If the gap between ceramics is greater than 2mm, narrow ceramics should be used for filling.
3. Drive the welding stud into the ceramic hole with a welding machine to ensure that the welding torch is perpendicular to the installation plane.
4. Fill the ceramic hole with glue, and put the ceramic cover into the hole to protect the solder joints.
5. After installation, the surface of the equipment should be smooth, and the height difference between ceramics should not exceed 2mm.