The anti-wear treatment of pipes transporting highly corrosive materials such as gypsum conveying pipelines cannot be treated by ordinary wear-resistant ceramic patches and welding wear-resistant ceramics, because there will be gaps between the ceramic sheets, which may easily cause material leakage and corrosion.
We can use an alumina ceramic sleeve lined pipe bend for anti-wear treatment. The alumina ceramic pipe is made by isostatic pressing technology and is integrally fired at a high temperature of 1700 degrees Celsius. Its density and hardness are better than ordinary materials. Ceramic pipes have been greatly improved, and the service life is several times that of ordinary wear-resistant pipes.
Because the alumina ceramic sleeve lined pipe bend is integrally formed without gaps, the flange surface and the ceramic lining are flush with no bumps, so that the material leaks less, and it can resist the corrosion of materials such as acid, alkali, brine, salt water. The inner wall is smooth. It also has anti-scaling properties and is suitable for corrosive slurry anti-wear pipes.
|Content of alumina||≥95%|
|Rockwell A hardness||≥85HRA|
|Impact strength||≥1500 MPA|
|Thermal expansion coefficient||7.2×10 6m/m.K|
1. Alumina ceramic sleeve lined pipe bend can be used as preferred pipelines for iron-making and blast furnace coal injection, slag conveying, and other pipelines in iron and steel plants. It can also be used in steelmaking and refining outside the furnace;
2. Wear-resistant ceramic steel pipes can be used as coal drop pipes in thermal power plants, vertical mill outlet air pipes, coal mill outlet pipes, air pipe elbows, high temperature air pipes, dust collection pipes, etc;
3. Wear-resistant ceramic pipes can be used as circulating air pipes, pulverized coal elbows, waste heat power generation air pipes, dust collection pipes, material conveying pipes, etc. in cement plants;
4. Wear-resistant ceramic composite pipes can be used in the coal mine industry to transport coal slurry, wash coal slime, mine filler, mine coal powder pipeline, etc.;
5. The wear-resistant ceramic steel pipe is light in weight and easy to install. With a smooth inner wall, high-temperature resistance, anti-aging property, and long service life, it is a cost-effective wear-resistant ceramic pipe.
1. Long service life;
2. High temperature resistance, anti-aging;
3. Light weight, easy to install and carry;
4. The inner wall is relatively smooth and does not accumulate material;
5. It can be connected by welding, flange, flexible quick joint, etc.;
Production workshop introduction
The company has strong product development and production capabilities. It has advanced wear-resistant ceramic production lines, isostatic pressing, automatic presses, spray drying towers, etc. We also have steel structure production lines, medium frequency hot simmering pipe benders, and other large-scale equipment. Professional equipment and technical staff are equipped as well.
The products have passed ISO90001 quality system certification and ISO14000 environmental management system certification. R&D, design, production, and installation are incorporated into the ISO quality management system. Strict quality inspection is carried out before the products leave the factory to ensure that the qualified rate of products is 100%.
Q: Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
A: We are a manufacturing enterprise specializing in the production of wear resistant ceramic pipes, wear resistant ceramic liners, and ceramic linings for various equipment.
Q: Why choose us?
A: 1. Manufacturing experience: With15 years of industry experience and rich on-site practical experience, we can provide the best and best anti-wear solution according to the customer’s site.
2. Installation and construction team: We have a construction team of 10-15 people, all with more than 10 years of construction experience
3. Quality assurance: All products have a strict quality inspection before shipment.
4. Price advantage: factory direct sales, competitive price.
5. Competitive production capacity and fast transportation.
6. Our company provides OEM service.
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: T/T 30% as the deposit,The balance payment is paid in full before shipment.
Q:Which industries are your products used in?
A:Our products are widely used in steel, thermal power, cement, ports, coal, mining, chemical, machinery, concrete engineering machinery, lithium batteries and other industries.
Q: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: There is no minimum order quantity requirement. Customized products are tailor made according to the drawings provided by the customer.
Q: What is your transportation service?
A: We can provide vessel booking, customs declaration, transportation document preparation and bulk shipping services at the port.
Q: How to get a quotation?
A: Please provide product size (preferably drawings), steel parts and wear resistant material material requirements, operating conditions (temperature), material transportation and material particle size, pressure requirements, surface treatment, paint appearance color and requirements, etc.
We are a professional manufacturer of Alumina ceramic sleeve lined pipe bend, dedicated to the research and development, production and application of new ceramic materials and anti-wear technologies. The company has developed a series of wear-resistant ceramic products for the lithium battery industry, which are exported to many countries around the world.