In the coal conveying, pulverizing, dust removal, slag, and desulfurization systems of thermal power plants, the equipment is constantly subjected to friction, corrosion, collision, and impact of the medium, which is prone to leakage and environmental pollution. The desulfurization pipeline of the power plant is mainly used to transport limestone slurry. And gypsum slurry, not only has large wear but also the slurry has a corrosive effect on the pipeline, so the lining must solve the problems of wear and corrosion at the same time.
The power plant ceramic patch pipe is made of high-purity alumina powder sintered at a high temperature of 1700 degrees. It has strong acid and alkali resistance, and its hardness is second only to diamond. It is the most cost-effective wear-resistant lining.
The power plant ceramic patch pipe has super wear resistance due to the high hardness of the lining ceramic and the small friction coefficient. The power plant ceramic patch pipe is also called the ceramic patch wear-resistant pipe. Oxidation and corrosion resistance, not easy to deform, long service life, low equipment cost, widely used in electric power, steel, mining, cement, port, smelting, machinery, and other industries in conveying systems, batching systems, mill import, and export piping systems, chute hoppers, Powder selection equipment and piping components of the ash removal system.
|Content of alumina||≥95%|
|Rockwell A hardness||≥85HRA|
|Impact strength||≥1500 MPA|
|Thermal expansion coefficient||7.2×10 6m/m.K|
1. High hardness: the ceramic hardness of the wear-resistant ceramic patch pipe is second only to diamond, and far exceeds the wear resistance of wear-resistant steel and stainless steel.
2. Excellent wear resistance
3. Lightweight: Its density is 3.6 3.9g/cm3, which is only half of that of steel, which can greatly reduce the equipment load.
4. The wear-resistant elbow is lined with ceramic pipe to resist impact
5. Ceramic dislocation installation
6. Wear-resistant ceramic patch pipes are widely used
Construction Technology of Ceramic Patch Pipeline
1. Before construction, rust, slag, and oil must be removed from the construction surface to achieve a dry and bright surface with a metallic luster. After passing the inspection, the next process can be carried out.
2. The ceramic surface is flat, and the edge transition zone is smooth without steps.
3. To paste the ceramic tube, the ceramic glue should be prepared evenly, and then smeared on the steel tube and the ceramic sheet to ensure that the adhesive is in full contact.
4. Strictly follow the construction process of ceramic ceramics. The gap between the ceramic sheets is not more than 1mm, and the surface of the lined ceramic sheets is flat and does not fall off after use. After the ceramic composite pipe is assembled, the concentricity and levelness of the pipe should be adjusted.
Perfect service system
We can customize the best and best anti-wear solution for customers according to their on-site equipment usage conditions. In order to ensure the stable quality and super wear resistance of alumina ceramics, each production process is strictly checked and carried out before leaving the factory. Strict testing and quality inspection to ensure a 100% pass rate of each product before shipment.
The products have passed ISO90001 quality system certification and ISO14000 environmental management system certification. Products from R&D, design, production, and installation are incorporated into the ISO quality management system. Strict quality inspection is carried out before the products leave the factory to ensure that the qualified rate of products is 100%.
Packing and shipping
1. According to the product size, the company has special personnel to design and customize the packaging according to the drawings.
2. The packaging forms include fumigation-free wooden boxes and iron shelf packaging. The packaging method is selected according to the weight and structure of the product.
3. The outside of the product or wooden box will be packaged with bubble film or cling film, in order to prevent rust and not be wet by rain.
4. The label will be affixed to the outside of the package.
5. The relevant inspection report or shipping list of the goods will be sent with the goods or sent to customers in electronic form.