The wear resistant Ceramic pipe, Band & Elbow are an excellent wear protection that is used
in all industries where wear resistance is needed. The high alumina ceramics are installed onto
the internal surface of the pipe properly by welding, pasting or inter-locking the system. With the
brilliant properties of resistance to wear, corrosion and heat , the pipe is widely used in material
handling of coal industry, electric power, metallurgy, mining and chemical industry and it is one
ideal wear-resistant material. It last more than 10 to 20 times than metallic material.
Hofmann Ceratuff Lined Pipe and Bend Application :
- Pulverized Coal Pipe Line, Bends, Burner Pipe,
- Ash Pipe Line,
- Cement and Raw Material Handling Pipeline and Bends.
- Silica and other mineral Handling Pipeline and Bends.
High alumina ceramic lined bend has good comprehensive properties such as wear resistance, high-temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, impact resistance, and good welding performance. It is an ideal wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant pipeline for conveying granular materials, grinding, and corrosive media, overcoming the low hardness and poor wear resistance of steel pipes.
Comparative analysis of ceramic lined pipes and centrifugal pouring ceramic pipes
1. High alumina ceramic lined bend: 20# seamless steel pipe is used, which is formed by one-piece hot bending. The inside and outside are smooth and free of burrs. The wear-resistant ceramic sheet is pasted in the pipe with strong glue, and it is solidified after curing. Wear layer.
2. Centrifugal pouring: To make bent pipes for centrifugal pouring ceramic pipes, the straight pipe must be divided into several sections and then welded together. The uneven transition hinders material transportation and reduces the service life of the equipment.
3. Alumina ceramics are used as the lining material, and each circle of ceramic sheets is misplaced and pasted, and the gaps are staggered to reduce the possibility of wearing through the gaps. The pipes are connected by flanges for easy installation and replacement.
4. Centrifugally poured composite ceramic pipes are brittle and have many cracks, which are easy to cause partial shedding and prominent invisible defects.
5. From the comparison of the compressive and compressive strengths of the two pipes, the compressive strength of the high alumina ceramic lined bend is ≥850MPa, and the compressive strength of the centrifugally cast ceramic composite pipe is ≤150MPa.
Ceramic technical parameters
|Content of alumina||≥92%||≥95%|
|Rockwell A hardness||≥82HRA||≥85HRA|
|Impact strength||≥1200 MPA||≥1500 MPA|
Application range and construction method of wear-resistant ceramic materials
There are many specifications and models of wear-resistant ceramics, and the scope of application is wide. It can be used in different working conditions of various industrial enterprises, such as the sintering machine square box in the sintering workshop of the steel plant, the air duct, and the bucket wheel in the material delivery system of the thermal power plant. The feed chute, coal drop pipe, vertical mill inner cone in the cement industry, powder separator cone, etc.
There are many construction methods for wear-resistant ceramics, as follows:
1. It can be pasted on the inner wall of equipment or pipelines by glue;
2. You can first paste the wear-resistant ceramic glue on the inner wall of the equipment or pipeline, and then weld the wear-resistant ceramic sheet on the steel structure of the equipment or the inner wall of the pipeline through stud welding nails;
3. Dovetail strips can be used to install wear-resistant ceramics on equipment or pipelines. Wear-resistant ceramics will wrap the dovetails, and the structure of steel dovetail strips will not be eroded by materials;
4. Rubber vulcanization technology can be used to cold vulcanize the wear-resistant ceramics on the rubber, and then vulcanize it with the steel plate with countersunk bolts;
5. The magnetic wear-resistant ceramic sheet can be directly attached to the steel structure of the equipment or the inner wall of the pipeline for adsorption installation.
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
We are a professional manufacturer specializing in or thopedic and sports products. And we trade our products with our clients directly.
Can we use our own logo?
Yes, we can print your private logo according to your request.
How long is your delivery time?
The general delivery time is 30-45 days after receiving your order confirmation. Anther, if we have the goods in stock, it will only take 1-2 days.
Do you provide a sample? Is it free?
If the sample is low value, we will provide the free sample with freight collection. But for some high-value samples, we need to collect the sample charge.
What is your term of payment?
30% down payment before production and 70% balance payment before shipping.
Why choose us?
Strict quality assurance system
From product design, and manufacturing to installation, it is fully incorporated into the ISO quality management system, each process is strictly implemented in accordance with the company’s procedures and specifications, and strict quality control ensures that each product meets customer requirements. Each product must pass quality inspection before leaving the factory. All new products undergo rigorous wear simulation experiments
Our company has a professional technical research and development team and has accumulated more than ten years of experience in equipment anti-wear. According to the on-site information provided by customers, from material selection, and design to project budget, we analyze the causes of wear and tear, tailor-made anti-wear solutions, and provide design drawings.
Focusing on equipment anti-wear, we focus on communication with customers and experience accumulation. Many of our new products are inspired by customers. Iberno has been focusing on equipment anti-wear for more than ten years. The professional team is engaged in the research and development of new materials, friction and wear research, and engineering design. Has extensive experience.