Wear resistant rubber ceramic lining also known as three-in-one ceramic lining, is a small square of wear-resistant ceramics vulcanized (embedded) in special rubber at high temperatures to form a wear-resistant ceramic rubber lining, which is used in the wear-resistant installation of equipment. A high-strength organic adhesive bonds the liner to the equipment’s inner shell steel to form a strong, cushioned wear layer.
The wear resistant rubber ceramic lining is mainly composed of a ceramic block, rubber, and steel plate through a special process to form a strong and cushioning wear-resistant layer. Specifically designed for high wear and high impact conditions. Especially for the abrasive environment of high-speed running materials, it has strong wear resistance. The rubber modules absorb the impact energy and the ceramic blocks (Al2O3) vulcanized on the rubber provide the surface with wear protection. The bottom steel plate is equipped with high-strength bolts, which are easy and fast to install.
1. The excellent performance of the wear-resistant rubber ceramic lining makes the material trajectory in the mixer reasonable. The bead (angle steel) is slightly loaded with material, and the wear-resistant ceramic lining plate is free of material, which provides conditions for further strengthening the mixing and granulating capabilities of the mixer.
2. Corundum ceramics have high hardness, wear resistance, and long service life of the liner. The rubber is made of high-quality natural rubber, which has high strength and toughness, and reduces noise.
3. The surface of the ceramic sheet is dense and smooth, does not absorb water, does not stick to materials, and the equipment carries a light load, which reduces the failure of transmission components and the consumption of spare parts.
4. Increased the effective diameter of the cylinder mixer (40m2 sintering machine increased by 200mm on average, 180m2, 280m2 sintering machine increased by about 50mm on average).
5. Improve the mixing and granulation capabilities of the first mix and the second mix. The average particle size of the mixture is increased by 0.5mm, the granulation rate is increased by 2%-3%, and the composition of the mixed particle size is reasonable.
6. The labor intensity of the operator is reduced, and there is no need to manually dig out the sticky material of the mixer.
Scope of application
The wear-resistant rubber ceramic lining is used as an anti-wear lining on equipment that transports bulky materials at room temperature, is severely worn, and has a strong impact. It is mainly used in thermal power, steel, building materials, smelting, machinery, coal, mining, chemical industry, organic silicon, coal chemical industry, coal-to-oil, port and wharf, and other industries with severe wear and tear.
Installation and Construction of Three-in-One Composite Ceramic Lining Board of Mixer
1. Derust and polish the barrel of the mixer, and weld the wire-carrying bolts to the barrel according to the installation drawing;
2. Align the mounting holes of the three-in-one ceramic composite liner with the wire-carrying bolts and attach them to the cylinder;
3. Install the fastening layer on the top of the liner, fix it with nuts, and finally weld the nuts and bolts firmly.
4. Since the material of fasteners such as beads, bolts, and nut is ordinary carbon steel, its wear resistance is far lower than that of wear-resistant ceramics, and it is easy to wear. Therefore, measures such as installing a layer of wear-resistant ceramics on the feeding side of the bead and adding protective stops to the bolts can be taken to ensure the overall service life of the liner.
Alumina ceramic technical parameters
|Water Absorption (%)||≤0.02|
Rubber technical parameters
|Pull apart strength||≥12MPa|
|Pull apart prolongation||250％|
|Shore hardness||55 65|
|The shared stress between the ceramic and rubber||≥3.0MPa|
|Aging life of rubber||≥15 years|