High-purity alpha alumina and crystal growth inhibitor are selected for the lining ceramics of wear-resistant ceramic pipes in the coal washing plant, and zirconia with excellent toughness is used as a toughening modification component, so as to effectively improve the wear resistance and impact resistance of alumina products. The material adopts the most advanced powder preparation technology to ensure that the coarse powder is uniformly distributed and has good fluidity.
The wear-resistant ceramic pipes in the coal washing plant are lined with alumina ceramics by 100 tons of dry pressing. deformed.
Ceramic technical parameters
|Content of alumina||≥92%||≥95%|
|Rockwell A hardness||≥82HRA||≥85HRA|
|Impact strength||≥1200 MPA||≥1500 MPA|
Features of Alumina Ceramics
High hardness, outstanding wear resistance
Unique formula, excellent impact resistance
Smooth surface, no blockage
Low density, lightweight, reduces equipment load
Coal washing plant application
Pipelines: The wear resistant ceramic pipes in the coal washing plant transport coal-water slurry, washing slime, and other media in the coal washing plant, and the pipeline wears seriously, which directly affects the economic benefits of the enterprise and the working environment on site. Traditional anti-wear technologies mostly use self-propagating composite pipes, manganese steel pipes, alloy pipes, plastic linings, and other materials. Although these materials can achieve a certain anti-wear effect, they have shortcomings such as short service life and frequent replacement. With the development of new material technology, it is gradually replaced by alumina ceramics.
Product features: The alumina ceramics are directly dislocated and pasted on the inner wall of the pipe with a strong adhesive, and then cured by heating to form a firm anti-wear layer. This product is suitable for pneumatic and slurry conveying powder. The strong viscose and dislocation paste technology ensure that the ceramics do not age and fall off, and at least extend the service life of the equipment by 10 times. The installation is simple and fast, and it is suitable for large-scale construction on site;
Chute: As an important coal handling equipment in a coal washing plant, the chute also bears the impact of the material and produces adhesive wear due to the sliding of the material. The frequency of equipment repair and renewal is high, which affects production efficiency.
Using ceramic rubber composite wear-resistant lining plate, suitable for working environment below 100 ℃
1. The wear-resistant ceramic sheet is vulcanized in special rubber at a high temperature of 150 °C to form a ceramic-rubber composite lining. This process combines the excellent wear-resistant. performance of ceramics with the cushioning performance of high-quality rubber. At the same time, it effectively enhances the material impact resistance of the liner. The lining board is glued with epoxy resin or fixed with a steel plate with bolts. 2. The composite structure of ceramic and rubber enhances the wear resistance and impact resistance of the lining plate. 3. It is convenient for maintenance and replacement, and is suitable for large-scale construction. 4. The working temperature should not exceed 100 °C.
Adopt stud welding type wear-resistant ceramic liner, suitable for working environment of 100℃–800℃
Product features: Use high-temperature adhesive to stick 25mm thick arc-shaped ceramic with holes on the inner wall of the chute and use an imported welding machine to drive screws into the ceramic holes. The dual methods of high-temperature adhesive bonding and mechanical fixing ensure that the bulk ceramics will never come off at high temperatures, with excellent resistance to material impact and wear resistance, and the fixation is firm and not easy to fall off, which solves the problem of wear and tear in high-temperature environments.
Cyclone: The heavy medium cyclone can sort any optional coal, which is flexible and easy to use and simplifies the processing system, but the heavy medium cyclone equipment and materials are seriously worn, including the nozzle of the cyclone, the cone, The wear of connecting pipes, pipes, pumps and valves requires frequent adjustment and replacement.
Product features: The ceramic shape is designed according to the shape of the cyclone cylinder, cone tube, outlet tube, etc., the structure is reasonable and has no gaps, the ceramic is 25mm thick, dry-pressed, dense, and has excellent wear resistance. In order to avoid high temperature during welding Burn out the glue, if you need to weld, please make sure that the welding part is at least 30mm away from the ceramic layer.
The products have passed ISO90001 quality system certification and ISO14000 environmental management system certification. Products from R&D, design, production, and installation are incorporated into the ISO quality management system. Strict quality inspection is carried out before the products leave the factory to ensure that the qualified rate of products is 100%.
Packaging and transportation
1. We will design according to the product size of Wear-resistant pipe lining, and customize the packaging according to the drawing.
2. The packaging forms of the Wear resistant pipe lining include nonfumigation wooden boxes and iron shelf packaging. The packaging method is selected according to the weight and structure of the product.
3. The outside of the product or wooden box will be packaged with bubble film or cling film, in order to prevent rust and not be wet by rain
4. The label will be affixed to the outside of the package.
5. The relevant inspection report or shipping list of the goods will be sent with the goods or sent to customers in electronic form.
Q: Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
A: We are a manufacturing enterprise specializing in producing wear-resistant ceramic pipes, wear-resistant ceramic liners, and ceramic linings for various equipment.
Q: Do you provide samples? Is it free?
A: If the value of the sample is low, we will provide it for free, but the freight needs to be paid by the customer. But for some high-value samples, we need to charge a fee.
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: T/T 30% as the deposit, The balance payment is paid in full before shipment
Q: What is the packaging and transportation form?
A: Non-steaming wooden box and iron frame packaging. Special packaging is available according to customer needs. The transportation is mainly by sea.
Q: What is your minimum order quantity?
A: There is no minimum order quantity requirement. Customized products are tailor-made according to the drawings provided by the customer.