The wear-resistant elbow is widely used in the industry of wear and tear serious such as: thermal power, steel, metallurgy, cement, machinery, coal, mining, chemical, port etc. The wear-resistant elbow has the performance of good wear resistant performance, running resistance is small,corrosion resistant, anti-fouling, good performance, low project cost, easy to install and so son.
Wear-resistant elbow is the use of special temperature-resistant strong adhesive will be special corundum wear-resistant ceramic plate paste in the pipe elbow inside, solve the thermal power, metallurgy, steel, cement and other industries, such as material materials elbow wear serious problems, at the same time, the use of steel pipe elbow and wear-resistant ceramic paste integrated solution to facilitate rapid replacement and construction.
Depending on the working conditions, the production process is also different, you can use the direct paste method, bolt loading method or one molding method.
One pipe forming method (RHS) is the use of selected alumina particles, with a variety of molding methods fired lined pipe, and then with a special filler will be integrated into the pipe pouring in the interior of the pipe. The pipe formed by this method is different from the ceramic composite pipe formed by the celebrate combustion technology, and the inner liner ceramic crystal is identical with the SMD ceramics. The utility model has the advantages that the inner wall of the pipe is smooth and has very good abrasion resistance, which is suitable for the slag and ash removal system with high requirements for the piping material.
The bolt loading method is a ceramic assembling method using adhesive bonding, ceramic chip mutual pressure inserting and bolt mounting card triple fixing. Due to the use of triple fixed method, ceramics and equipment has become one, even if the 1000 ℃ above the high temperature operation, ceramics will not fall off.
Wear-resistant elbow product performance:
- wear Resistance: ceramic composite steel pipe lining ceramic layer in the Al2O3 content is greater than 95%, micro-hardness hv1000-1500, and thus has a very high wear resistance, its wear resistance than quenched the medium carbon steels 10 times higher than tungsten carbide drilling.
- corrosion-resistant ceramics are neutral materials, stable chemical properties, with excellent corrosion resistance and acid resistance, can resist a variety of inorganic acids, organic acids, organic solvents, and its corrosion resistance is more than 10 times times the degree of stainless steel.
- excellent heat resistance, can withstand temperature of more than 2000 ℃, in the scope of -50℃~900℃ long-term work.
- easy to weld: Ceramic liner composite steel pipe can be welded through the outer steel pipe to achieve the purpose of connection, ceramic liner composite steel pipe can be welded, flange, flexible quick connectors, such as the connection, installation is very convenient.
- High wear-resistant pipeline: Thermal power generation, Ash (slag) conveying, pulverized coal conveying pipelines, concentrator tailings conveying and concentrate conveying pipelines, port pulp and sediment conveying pipelines, pulverized coal slurry conveying pipelines, etc.
- Heavy medium Select (WASH) coal plant coal conveying pipeline, high corrosion resistance thermal power desulfurization slurry slag conveying pipeline.
- Molten aluminum liquid conveying pipeline.
- High abrasion resistance, high corrosion resistance and high temperature resistance are required.