The abrasion Resistant Ceramic Lined Pipe adopts a high-tech production process. The wear-resistant ceramic is installed inside the pipe by pasting, welding, or centrifugal casting to form a solid anti-wear layer.
The abrasion Resistant Ceramic Lined Pipe can be divided into three parts: an anti-wear layer, a transition layer, and a steel structure from inside to outside. The anti-wear layer is mainly in contact with the material, and the corundum ceramics fired at high temperatures above 2000 ℃ are used as the main anti-wear material, and it is not easy to react with air and acid-base media, which can play a very good wear resistance. and corrosion resistance.
The transition layer usually uses a special wear-resistant ceramic adhesive, which can firmly combine the wear-resistant ceramic and steel parts.
As the external main structure, the steel layer plays a very good supporting role and is the main component under pressure.
Ceramic technical parameters
|Water Absorption (%)||≤0.02|
The ceramic sheet is pasted on the steel pipe with high-temperature wear-resistant glue to play a wear-resistant role. The ceramic is generally white. Generally used for large-diameter pipes
Advantages: ceramic patch wear-resistant pipes have good wear resistance, high hardness, and long service life
Disadvantages: Due to the influence of the temperature of the adhesive, it is not resistant to high temperatures, easy to fall off, and not resistant to impact, If the medium is corrosive, it is easy to corrode the steel pipe between the gaps of the patch.
Wear-resistant ceramic lined pipes are widely used in the anti-wear of gas-solid and liquid-solid conveying systems in cement, steel, mining, thermal power, coal, petrochemical, and other industries. The chemical industry transports highly corrosive slurries such as acid and alkali, and the wear-resistant ceramic pipeline is also very suitable for elbows, tees, and other easy-to-wear parts.
The ordering process of corundum wear-resistant ceramic pipes is as follows:
1. Determine the outer diameter, inner diameter, length or bending radius, bending angle, and other related specifications and dimensions of the steel structure of wear-resistant ceramic pipes and elbows;
2. The working conditions of wear-resistant ceramic pipes and elbows, including conveying substances, external and internal temperatures of pipes, and pipe pressures;
3. Determine the size and production process of wear-resistant ceramics according to the operating conditions of the field equipment;
4. Determine the connection method of the pipeline, whether it is a direct welding connection or a flange connection, or other ways to connect;
5. Determine the material type of wear-resistant ceramic pipeline steel structure and wear-resistant ceramics (steel structure material: Q235\Q345\304\316, etc. + ceramic: 92%\95%\99%\ZTA, etc.)
6. We will draw drawings based on the previously provided data to confirm with the customer, and confirm that the production is carried out according to the drawings.
Transportation and safety precautions of ceramic wear-resistant pipe
1. The metal-ceramic-lined composite pipe has high hardness. It should be handled with care during handling and installation to avoid a serious collision. It is strictly forbidden for metal instruments to directly contact or impact the end-face ceramic layer.
2. When the elbow is installed, the direction marked on the surface of the pipe should be consistent with the direction of the medium flow.
3. When installing the pipeline, the center line of the pipeline should be aligned, the height should be leveled, the two ends should be accurately aligned, and the dislocation of the two ends should be controlled within 1.0mm.
4. If you need to cut during installation, you can use a plasma cutting machine to cut to ensure that the end face is flat and avoid affecting the service life due to damage to the lining ceramic.
5. When using flexible pipe nipples to connect and install pipes, the insertion lengths of both ends of the flexible pipe nipples should be adjusted symmetrically. The expansion gap should be determined according to the local working conditions or the requirements of the design department.
6. When using a flange connection, the flange end face must be flush with the end face of the composite pipe.
7. Due to the excellent welding performance of the composite pipe, the pipe connection can be welded. When welding, the groove should be 70°-90°, and the blunt edge should be 2-4mm without leaving a gap. Small current welding should be used.