The cyclone lined with wear resistant ceramic is a special corundum ceramic made of AL2O3 as the main raw material and rare metal oxide as the flux, which is calcined at high temperatures. Due to the high material flow speed of the cyclone and serious wear, the 10mm, 20mm, and 25mm thick cyclone tubes developed by our company are lined with wear-resistant ceramics, which can improve the service life of the cyclone.
Since the cyclone cylinder is a cylinder, according to the diameter of the cyclone, our company can provide more than 100 types of cyclone lined with wear resistant ceramic, and also provide replacement and maintenance services for the cyclone linings.
The cyclone equipment and materials are seriously worn and need to be adjusted or even replaced frequently, which seriously affects the quality and efficiency of beneficiation. Our company can design and manufacture various cyclone ceramic linings according to the general size and shape of the cyclone. The lining material is alumina wear-resistant ceramics or high wear-resistant composite ceramics. The wear resistance can ensure the cyclone. Long-term continuous and stable work, the service life of the cyclone lined with wear resistant ceramic is 4-6 times that of ordinary polyurethane materials, and the cost performance are very high.
|Rock Hardness HRA||≥85||≥90|
|Bending Strength MPa||≥330||≥340|
|Compression strength MPa||≥1200||≥1300|
|Fracture Toughness KIc MPam 1/2||≥4.0||≥4.2|
Cyclone ceramic lining structure
1. Special size ceramic blocks are designed according to the shape of the cyclone cylinder, conical tube, bottom flow orifice tube, etc., and the structure is reasonable and the gap is small;
2. Ceramics are 10mm, 20mm, or 25mm thick, dry-pressed, with high density and excellent wear resistance;
3. The fixation of wear-resistant ceramics adopts high-strength modified viscose and staggered-seam paste technology. There is no linear gap, and the bonding is firm and does not fall off. It is suitable for harsh working conditions such as high impact, large flow, or dynamic operation;
4. The inner wall is smooth, the material is smooth, and the height difference between the ceramics is within 0.5mm, which can maintain the tangential velocity of the slurry in the cyclone, reduce the energy loss, and obtain the ideal classification effect.
As a common separation and classification equipment, the cyclone works on the principle of centrifugal sedimentation. When the two-phase (or three-phase) mixed liquid to be separated enters the cyclone tangentially from the periphery of the cyclone at a certain pressure, a strong three-dimensional elliptical strong rotational shear turbulent motion is generated. Due to the particle size difference (or density difference) between the coarse particles (or heavy phase) and the fine particles (or light phase), the centrifugal force, centripetal buoyancy, fluid drag force, etc. they are subjected to are different in size, and are greatly affected by centrifugal sedimentation. Part of the coarse particles (or heavy phase) are discharged through the bottom flow outlet of the cyclone, while most of the fine particles (or light phase) are discharged from the overflow pipe, so as to achieve the purpose of separation and classification
The medium of the heavy medium cyclone is a high-density suspension. Under the action of centrifugal force, the minerals are mainly separated by specific gravity in the heavy medium cyclone. As a result of layering, the high specific gravity materials (such as gangue) are concentrated on the outer wall. The spiral line moves downward and is discharged through the bottom flow port. Minerals with low specific gravity (such as clean coal) cannot penetrate the heavy medium suspended bed and are concentrated in the central part, and are discharged from the overflow port, thereby realizing efficient and accurate sorting.
The water medium cyclone is a device that separates the materials with small specific gravity from the materials with large specific gravity by centrifugal force. At present, the water medium cyclone is mainly used for the treatment of easy-to-separate coal and coarse coal slime, as well as the removal of pyrite in coal. The cyclone lined with high-alumina corundum wear-resistant ceramic lining plate can wash raw coal of 0-25mm, and the single-machine processing capacity can reach 40T/H.
Wear Mechanism of Cyclone
When the heavy medium cyclone is working, the slurry composed of coal particles, magnet powder and water rotates in the cyclone, generating a very large centrifugal force. Under the action of centrifugal force, the inner wall of the cyclone is eroded by high-speed materials, especially the gangue with high density is thrown to the wall under the action of centrifugal force, resulting in serious wear of the inner wall of the cyclone under the violent erosion, causing the cyclone The structural damage of the key parts leads to the change of the internal liquid flow field, the normal separation process of the turbulent swirling flow, and the separation efficiency is reduced.
The wear of the cyclone is comprehensively analyzed. There are micro-cutting wear, impact wear, surface fatigue wear, and corrosion wear. The wear mechanism of different parts is different. According to practical experience, the nozzles, cones, connecting pipes, pipes, pumps, and valves of the cyclone are severely worn.
How to judge the pros and cons of the cyclone alumina wear-resistant ceramic liner?
1. Alumina content: The higher the alumina content, the better. There are mainly 92% and 95% in the market. 95% of alumina ceramics are more wear-resistant than 92%.
2. Density: The higher the density, the better the wear resistance. The density of 92% is 3.6g/cm3, and the 95% alumina ceramic market is divided into two types, 3.65g/cm3, and 3.68g/cm3, and the wear resistance of 3.68g/cm3 The performance is better than 3.65g/cm3.
3. Appearance: The appearance is white, without impurities such as black spots, and the wear resistance with relatively better apparent fineness will be better.